How do I submit my FSA claims for reimbursement?

Go to Click on My Health in the menu bar at the top of the page. Locate the Flexible Spending section and click on Submit Claims. Follow the prompts to Submit FSA Claims or get Help.

Where can I find a list of eligible FSA items?

Go to Click on My Health in the menu bar at the top of the page. Locate the Flexible Spending section, and click on Plan Guidelines. Please contact Member Services with questions.

Why can't I see my healthcare FSA benefit card substantiation requests on

The healthcare FSA benefit card is administered through a third-party MasterCard system, which means DMBA is not able to link the documentation requests to its website. To access this information, visit

How do I find contracted providers?

DMBA maintains a list of contracted providers on our website. You can search by name, specialty, or location. Log in to Navigate to Find a Provider in the menu bar at the top of the page. Select the type of provider and appropriate plan based on your plan.

PLEASE NOTE: Not all contracted providers are contracted for all plans. If you're unsure about a provider's contract status for your plan, please call Member Services.

What is an Explanation of Benefits (EOB)?

An Explanation of Benefits, or EOB, is a document that verifies how medical and/or dental benefit payments are applied to your claim. DMBA issues an EOB after processing a claim. The amount you are responsible to pay is listed on the EOB.

What is the difference between a copayment and coinsurance?

A copayment is a standard amount you pay to a provider, typically before the service is provided.

Coinsurance is the balance of medical and dental expenses you are responsible to pay after you have made a copayment (if applicable) and after your health plan has paid the eligible portion of that service. This amount will be specified on your Explanation of Benefits.

What is my out-of-pocket maximum, and how does it work?

An out-of-pocket maximum is the maximum amount you are responsible to pay in a year. For example, if you are enrolled in Deseret Value and receive medical services totaling $100,000, you are responsible for 30% of those medical expenses, or $30,000. However, your out-of-pocket maximum is $5,600, which means you pay only $5,600 of that $30,000. DMBA is responsible for paying the portion of your 30% above your out-of-pocket maximum.

Please be aware that not all services count toward your out-of-pocket maximum, and not all services are eligible for a higher payment once you’ve reached that maximum. Dental services and prescriptions are a good example of this because neither counts toward your out-of-pocket maximum.

Depending on your medical plan, your out-of-pocket maximum may be calculated separately for services you receive from contracted vs. non-contracted providers. Please see your summary plan description for details.

Where do I find what I paid out-of-pocket to providers in years past?

Go to, and log in with your username and password. Locate your out-of-pocket totals in the medical and dental plan windows in the upper left portion of the homepage. Or click on My Health in the menu bar at the top of the page. Locate the Medical section and click Benefit Limits. This page provides access to individual and family out-of-pocket expenses for both the current year and the previous year.

I haven't received a bill from my provider. What should I do?

Medical and dental bills are issued by providers, not DMBA. You can either wait until the provider sends a bill or contact them and ask when they will be sending the bill.

How do I change my password?

Log into your account. On a computer select the Profile Settings icon in the upper right corner. From a mobile device select Profile Settings from the upper left corner menu. Select Security Settings and follow the prompts under Password.

What if I forget my password?

From the login page, select Forgot password? Enter your username and date of birth. Follow the instructions in the email you will receive to choose a new password.

Where can I find my handbook?

Go to After logging in, click on My Plans in the menu bar at the top of the page. Under Summary of Benefits (Handbooks), you will see all handbook sections for benefits or services for which you are enrolled and/or eligible.

What are my premiums, and where can I find that information online?

Go to After logging in, navigate to the blue Medical and/or Dental window. Click on the link "What is my premium?" Here you will find the plan premiums for you and your employer. If you have further questions about your premium, please contact Member Services.

How do I access my Living Healthy benefit, and how does it work?

You can access the Living Healthy program online at After logging in, navigate to the blue Living Healthy window. Here, you will find the program description, instructions on registering, directions for reporting completed challenges, and much more. Living Healthy helps you focus on your health throughout the year by completing various challenges. By participating in these challenges, you can also earn back a portion of the benefit premium you've paid for you and your covered spouse throughout the year. Please see your Living Healthy summary plan description for more information.

Do I have benefits when I leave the country?

There is a medical benefit for services received outside of the country, but the process for getting your claims paid is different. Each country's health benefits work a little differently, so there is no single way for providers outside of the country to submit claims. Therefore, you are required to pay with your own funds at the time of service and obtain a detailed bill or receipt. You will then submit that bill or receipt, along with a completed Medical & Dental Claim form, to DMBA for reimbursement.

The Medical & Dental Claim form may be found by logging into Click on My Health in the menu bar at the top of the page. Locate the Forms section, and click on Forms Library. Navigate to the DMBA Medical and Dental Forms section and click on Medical & Dental Claim Form.

PLEASE NOTE: This does not apply to the Student Medical Benefit in Hawaii.