Scott has always had a passion for the financial Industry and helping people with their personal finances.
Educated at BYU and the University of Utah, he has degrees in international relations and business.
Scott and his wife, Heidi, have five children. He enjoys the outdoors, camping, skiing, hiking, reading, and spending time with family.
Designations and education
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®)
- Financial Planning Association of Utah
- MBA, University of Utah
- BA, international relations, Brigham Young University
- Financial planner, DMBA, 2013–
- Team manager, Fidelity Investments, 1998–2013
- Service and trading
- Electronic response
- Investment representative, Fidelity Investments, 1995–1998
- Proactive and inbound sales
- Service trading representative